HR Manager – Senior Care Nordics
Senior Care is a growing business area within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions that develops digital solutions for our growing elderly population. We are currently represented in the Nordic markets (Sweden, Denmark and Norway), North America and Central Europe (Netherlands and Belgium) with a strategy to expand to more existing and to new markets. Senior Care Nordics supplies hardware and software for welfare technology under the Phoniro brand, which includes, among other things, digital key management, alarm systems for special residents, digital supervision and time and effort follow-up. Most of our solutions are developed and manufactured in Sweden. Our solutions are available in 200 of Sweden’s municipalities and a total of more than 85 million home care visits are made each year with the support of our solutions. Read more at www.phoniro.se
What Would You Do As Our HR Manager
As HR manager, you’ll be at the forefront of planning, implementing, and overseeing HR activities aligned with our Group, Divisional, and Senior Care guidelines. Collaborating closely with our Head of Business Unit and HR Business Partner, you will be a key influencer in shaping our HR landscape. Also, You will act as a generalist that includes labor law, communication, administration and being able to plan, drive, delegate both operational and strategical HR initiatives.
You would also:
- Drive all annual HR-processes within the Business Area such as Salary review, Employee survey, Performance review, Talent- & Succession review.
- Overseeing and managing routine HR processes and recurring ones.
- Lead in organizational planning, talent management, compensation, recruitment, and training.
- Innovate and execute new HR strategies, elevating our Senior Care Nordics operations.
- Foster a strong talent management process, ensuring seamless onboarding, training, and performance management.
- Drive effective internal communication, cascading HR insights to the organization.
- Provide hands-on support to managers on various HR-related inquiries.
- Collaborate with both management and employees to enhance work relationships and boost productivity.
The Skills And Experience You Need
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources or related field.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written), Fluent in Swedish.
- Minimum of three years leading HR in a fast-paced, international matrix organization, preferably with an industrial or IT organization.
- Experience representing HR in management teams.
- Exposure to change management and M&A is a plus.
- Strong strategic leadership and operational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mindset with goal-oriented focus.
- Excellent people management capabilities.
What We Offer
We’re passionate about providing amazing opportunities and benefits, so you can continue and progress a lifelong career with us – here’s what we have to offer:
- Learning and career development opportunities, whether it’s online learning, management training or enhancing your skills.
- A competitive salary and incentive schemes.
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Khalil Kabakibi, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, at Khalil.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s create a safer and more open world – together!
To find out more about us, visit www.assaabloy.com
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.