Supply and Demand planner at Senior Care, ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions
We are thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a talented Supply & Demand Planner to join our team at Senior Care Nordics! The location for this position is located in Halmstad with the possibility for hybrid work.
Senior Care is a growing business area within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions that develops digital solutions for our growing elderly population. We are currently represented in the Nordic markets (Sweden, Denmark and Norway), North America and Central Europe (Netherlands and Belgium) with a strategy to expand to more existing and to new markets. Senior Care Nordics supplies hardware and software for welfare technology under the Phoniro brand, which includes, among other things, digital key management, alarm systems for special residents, digital supervision and time and effort follow-up. Most of our solutions are developed and manufactured in Sweden. Our solutions are available in 200 of Sweden’s municipalities and a total of more than 85 million home care visits are made each year with the support of our solutions. Read more at www.phoniro.se
As a Supply & Demand Planner, you will be responsible for the efficient coordination of supply planning, forecasting, inventory management, and tactical procurement. Your primary objective will be to ensure optimal service levels while achieving high cost-effectiveness. The main tasks are:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales and Implementation Projects, to compile accurate forecasts for relevant products.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate forecasts to our suppliers as required.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development to ensure smooth supply chain transitions during product assortment changes.
- Manage new supplier onboarding and create new items within the business system.
- Implement effective inventory control measures, conduct procurement planning (MRP), and generate purchase orders to achieve cost-efficient inventory levels and high service levels.
- Ensure timely receipt of order acknowledgments from suppliers, matching the original purchase order in terms of price and delivery dates.
- Monitor and track deliveries, ensuring adherence to confirmed schedules.
- Perform invoice matching and verification for direct material purchase orders.
- Handle vendor sourcing, inquiries, and negotiations for local delivery in the Nordic region.
- Support local supplier performance evaluation in collaboration with our global Sourcing Manager.
- Degree in Engineering and/or Economics, preferably with a focus on procurement/Supply Chain, or equivalent experience in procurement/supply planning.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office. Familiarity with business systems, particularly SAP S/4 HANA, is highly desirable. Knowledge of demand forecasting systems is a plus.
- Negotiation skills and familiarity with the sourcing process are advantageous.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electronic production is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience independently handling operational and tactical procurement, inventory management, and materials planning.
- Experience working in an international environment with a global supplier base.
As a person you need to have the ability to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions. Also, you should be convenient in establishing long-term relationships with stakeholders and have an analytical mindset.
About The Application
You are most welcome to submit your application today! We will screen applications continuously. To ensure the handling of your personal data, we do not accept any applications sent by e-mail or post.
Welcome with your application!
If you have any further questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Team member Isabelle Bjorkhall on email@example.com or TA business Partner Khalil Kabakibi on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.